The Evening Muse, Charlotte NC

This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts about and photos of performances at The Evening Muse in Charlotte, NC. The Evening Muse is a special place which affords singer/songwriters the opportunity to showcase their talents in a warm and friendly environment. It's a place where undiscovered future "stars" can be seen. www.theeveningmuse.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monty is a freelance photographer and avid music fan located in Charlotte, NC. He has been documenting the world through still photography for over 30 years. Monty's website is meant to both share online images and support the acquisition of prints/merchandise of those images by those whom desire to do so. Monty's travels have brought him to several corners of the world. "The ability to share these travels and my personal interests with friends and family has proven to be both an inspiration and a great source of personal satisfaction for me. Inspiration and satisfaction tend to sum up to balance which is something I treasure greatly."

Friday, January 09, 2009

Adam Middleton


Thursday night I expected that Adam was going to sit in with Already Not Yet for the late show, but to my pleasant surprise Adam did a solo acoustic set instead. I had not seen Adam just grab a guitar and perform before - especially not sitting on a stool!! Of course the stool bit didn't last very long, but I got a couple of images as proof that it did in fact happen!

Adam performed several songs from The Stellas CD, including one of my favorites "Cry Baby Cry" as well as some older selections. Not an easy thing to perform hard rockin songs with just an acoustic guitar and a microphone, but Adam did a bang up job.
It was good to have one of the local "good-guys" stand up in the raw and put his heart out there for a fairly full house at the Muse to listen to. Thanks for that Adam..

Adam and The Stellas will be performing at The Evening Muse in February - check it out!
Here's a link to a few photos I took while Adam performed. Enjoy..

Cheers,

Monty

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home