The Evening Muse, Charlotte NC

This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts about and photos of performances at The Evening Muse in Charlotte, NC. The Evening Muse is a special place which affords singer/songwriters the opportunity to showcase their talents in a warm and friendly environment. It's a place where undiscovered future "stars" can be seen. www.theeveningmuse.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monty is a freelance photographer and avid music fan located in Charlotte, NC. He has been documenting the world through still photography for over 30 years. Monty's website is meant to both share online images and support the acquisition of prints/merchandise of those images by those whom desire to do so. Monty's travels have brought him to several corners of the world. "The ability to share these travels and my personal interests with friends and family has proven to be both an inspiration and a great source of personal satisfaction for me. Inspiration and satisfaction tend to sum up to balance which is something I treasure greatly."

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Musicians of The Evening Muse - 2008

With the Holidays rapidly approaching and everyone running out of time to do the things they want to do, I thought I better take the time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays - whichever is appropriate for you!! I truly hope 2008 has been as great a year for you as it has been for us.

I have a surprise announcement for ya:

I have the rest of this week to wrap up a project I have been working on during the year. I had wanted to be finished before leaving on vacation for Christmas week - and with one final picture which I will take on Wednesday night - it looks like I'll meet the goal. What project you ask?? :-)

I have been working on a coffee table photo book - which did not start out as exclusively Evening Muse - but has ended up as just that. After photographing 57 shows at the Muse during 2008, I have produced a 160 page photo book with the images of The Evening Muse musicians along with some of my thoughts throughout the year. With luck, I'll upload the 8GB of data to the publisher Thursday night with book previews and orders being available beginning Friday.

It's been a lot of fun putting it together - I hope all of you enjoy it as well..

I'll post another entry Thursday night with the links, etc. assuming I finish!

Cheers & Best wishes for a wonderful New Year!!

Monty

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's awesome, Monty. I made a mention in my new Twitter account at http://twitter.com/charlottemusic. I'll be happy to mention it in tomorrow's newsletter too!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home